It's amazing that this trailer has lasted as long as it has. It is also amazing that this thing is basically built out of 2x2's, 1x2's, thin wall paneling, and little staples. Believe it or not, demolishing wasn't as easy as it should have been.
As we started to rip things up, the more problems we uncovered. Almost every square inch of the trailer floor was rotted. Near the end of the day, I pretty much wanted to sell this POS. We have never renovated a trailer, so we were pretty overwhelmed with what needed to be done. I thought for sure this thing was not fixable. We took a dinner break and after scouring the internet for help, we found some Youtube videos that made replacing the floor look easy. Matt feels confident he can fix what needs to be done, so that is what we are going to do...
Tune in next time to see how we fixed the floor!
See the BEFORE photos HERE.