Another gift I made and gave away for Christmas were temple bracelets. I looked around the internet for a step by step picture tutorial to help me, but didn't find one, so I thought I would add one to my blog.
If you want to learn more about the temples of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, go HERE.
-white and clear beads
-1 mm stretch cord
-clear coat finger nail polish
-jewelry making tools
1. Cut stretch cord to desired length. Make sure you add a little more length so you can finish the end of the bracelet.
2. Open the jump ring and insert it through the hole of the alligator clip. Close the jump ring.
3. Thread beads onto the stretch cord.
4. Put one end of the stretch cord through the jump ring hole. Tie the two bracelet ends together. Knot it a few times.
5. Brush some clear coat finger nail polish onto the knot. This will seal the knot. Trim any extra stretch cord.
Different beads, different bracelets!
Since I was giving these as gifts, I found some cute sheer baggies at Hobby Lobby to put each bracelet into.